Painted and installed the head lighting. It looks pretty accurate but these pictures don’t do the eyes justice. I’ll have to take a better picture in the daylight later. I guess because I worked with this during the day that it’s always dark before I think about to taking pictures. Anyway progress is as I wish and steady. I want to get everything right (as humanly possible) only the one time. I used 3mm fiber optics and one LED for the ear bud. Some minor detail painting is still to do on the head but now I get to finally focus on the chest.
After the ComicCon Stockholm event, which was great I took a small break from major events to give time to my hobbies, friends and family. In early December I invested in 2 new identical 3d printers that are basically plug-in play. The printing bed isn’t overly enormous but works perfectly for my hobbying needs. I wanted to spend more time designing and building my robot projects and not endless hours tweaking a printer. These are Flashforge Finder printers and really are amazing in its simplicity and build quality. Here’s a one of the many prints I’ve done to test the quality and printing technique for this specific printer. I’m truly impressed and a lot more builds and project upgrades are already in the pipeline.