As everyone knows, since i started this project, I planned to use plexiglass on everything and was going to wait until the warm weather came before i would start any painting. Well the warm warmer has finally come and well the paint cans havent been touched. The reason for this is because that glue i used just doesnt like the warm weather. All of the glued plexiglass came appart…..big bummer. This all started about a few weeks ago and the more i glued the more….well use your imagination. Just yesterday I made the radical dession to scrap the plexiglass body idea and use my backup solution. My idea came from a Jason comment a few weeks ago. He noted that i had woodworking skills. I personally beg to differ but i thought I’d keep the original frame that i made almost 6 months ago and build a wooden shell around that. Much to my surprise it actually looks good (holding off on the pictures). I guess i may have some skills after all. This is a pretty bold statement considering that the glue hasnt even dried yet, lol. I should have done this months ago. But, as the saying goes we learn from our mistakes. I’ll post some pics in a week. In all I’m only 2 weeks behind my scheduled deadline.